Welcome to the Warrior Den
From this family resource you are able to:
- Find important Parent Resources
- Shop from the Cadet store
- Complete online registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Make payments to the Health Center
- Add funds to a student’s incidental or bookstore account
New Family FAQs
What is the Warrior Den?
What is Online Registration?
All registration must be completed online using the Warrior Den prior to arrival on campus: Deposits and Tuition Payments, Magnus and Aeries etc.
Move-In Day, what to expect?
Once all registration requirements and orientation are complete, your Cadet will be directed to the Cadet Life table for company and room assignment. Orientation is intended to be attended by Cadets and Parents together. After the completion of orientation, plebe training will begin. This is your opportunity to “say your goodbyes” and give your Cadet encouragement for his future success.
What is Plebe Training?
Plebe week is the initial training for new Cadets at Army and Navy Academy.
Plebe is a term used to identify a new Cadet at the Academy. Plebe Week is the time specifically designated to train Plebes prior to the start of the school year and prepare them for what to expect as a Cadet. The following are examples of what takes place during Plebe training.
- Uniform issue and tailoring
- Customs and Courtesies
- Rules and Regulations
- Introduction of Staff
- Explanation of available support services
- Class schedule, book, and computer issue
- Team building
- Physical fitness evaluation and training